As someone who has been at WDW at least once a year since 1971 (and for the past decade have spent a minimum of 4 weeks a year on Disney property) I get asked for Disney advice on a regular basis.
I love helping people make sure their Disney experience is magical in every way. And let’s be honest, one of the best parts of any vacation is the food. And that’s certainly true at Disney.
A friend of mine recently saw an article that listed several “best” Disney food choices based on a specific detail and honestly — they were pretty much all wrong.
So here’s my version of that list!
- Best table service: Le Cellier Steakhouse (Canada EPCOT )
- Best character meal: Cinderella’s Happily Ever After (Grand Floridian)
- Best character brunch: Chef Mickey’s (Contemporary Hotel)
- Best meal for teens and tweens: Prime Time Diner (Hollywood Studios)
- Best high-end meal: Le Cellier Steakhouse (Canada EPCOT and is open)
- Best quick service: Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie (France pavilion in EPCOT) bonus — best desserts in the parks
- Best snack: Kitchen Sink (Ice Cream Shop in MK) and then…Dole Whip
- Best grab and go item: Thick bacon on a stick (Frontierland in MK)
- Best outdoor meal: Tony’s (MK)